QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN -
1. Assists in leading the cross functional team for development,
implementation and sustainability of the Plant HACCP plan and prerequisite programs.
2. Assure raw and packaging materials and finished goods meet Company specifications and standards with those out of specification being held, per the HACCP plan.
3. Champion process improvements and resolution of food safety issues.
4. Ensure compliance with applicable food laws and regulations or standards issued by regulatory agencies, as well as company policies/procedures/standards; Manage and audit HACCP program compliance internally and audit external suppliers as needed; Participate in and coordinate FDA, ODA, AIB and SQF inspections.
5. Assure all Food Safety /HACCP information is obtained & integrated for new product innovations.
6. Assist in coordination of capital spending for Food Safety projects.
7. Lead HACCP and sanitary design risk assessments.
This position reports to the Quality & Food Safety Manager and interacts with all levels of management at the facility. 2 year experience in food business.
ITALIA FOODS, INC.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org