Quality Assurance Manager
Date: Oct 4, 2013
Location: Kissimmee, FL, USA
Taste the Success! Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is
PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in
the United States, Canada and Mexico. Its diverse portfolio includes some of
the world's most widely recognized beverage brands, including Pepsi, Mountain
Dew, Sierra Mist, Aquafina, Gatorade, SoBe, Lipton,
and Amp Energy. In many markets, PBC also manufactures and/or distributes
allied brands, including Dr. Pepper, Crush, ROCKSTAR, and Muscle Milk.
1. Develop and coach members of Quality Assurance and Sanitation to deliver the appropriate level of support and service.
2. Assure adherence to QA and Sanitation specifications with all processes at the facility through effective implementation of Quality Techniques and TPM principles.
3. Provide direction and lead the Quality Maintenance Pillar Team in the development of long and short term plans and goals of the plant.
4. Remain knowledgeable and ensure adherence to applicable FDA, AIB , USDA, EPA, FSSC/ISO 22000, QSA and State/Local regulations in all processes at the facility.
5. Provide project and technical support for current and future business improvements to the plant and division when required.
6. Assure compliance to Plant, Division, Corporate and regulatory quality assurance requirements in the areas of material inspection, in-process quality control, finished product evaluation, GMPs, housekeeping, pest control and other related food safety and quality matters..
7. Sponsor Program Element and continue to drive the safety agenda at the plant.
8. Develop and oversee department goals, budget, cost management initiatives, and resource allocation.
· Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Process Engineering or related fields, Masters preferred
· 5 - 10 years of Quality Assurance experience in the Food or Beverage Industry
· Advanced level competency in Statistical Process Improvement ( SPC , SDE, etc.)
· ASQ CQE/CQM certification is desired
· Project management skills, influence management skills, facilitation, change agent, customer/supplier relationships, financial management, risk assessment and problem solving skills
· Leadership skills to work as a peer and advisor to other departments and to effectively manage direct reports
· Effective business management skills with applicable interpersonal skills
· Clear understanding and working knowledge of Process and Compliance Quality Systems
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com