Regulatory Affairs Specialist - 3M Food Safety Division-1007281 – Maplewood, MN
: Health Care Business
: USA Region-United States-Minnesota-Maplewood
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
About 3M Food Safety Department:
The 3M Food Safety Department designs, manufactures and markets a full-line of testing products that assist food producers and manufacturers (globally) in providing healthy, wholesome and safe food. The 3M Food Safety Department is an exciting growth business, with an excellent brand and quality reputation.
We are looking to hire a dynamic and enthusiastic Regulatory Affairs Specialist to play a key role in our growing Food Safety Department. This position will be based in Maplewood, MN. We seek an experienced and motivated individual to:
· Write protocols for validation studies.
· Provide statistical analysis of data
· Coordinate & support regulatory studies.
· Provide regulatory product support to various regions of the world.
· Work with industry, regulatory and academic leaders in Food Safety.
· Participate on product development teams.
Relocation has NOT been authorized for this position.
· BS degree, biology, chemistry, statistics, or microbiology
· Minimum 3 years of laboratory experience in the food industry
· MS or PhD
· Experience working in regulated environments
· Experience running validation studies and statistical analysis
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com