Our client is a leader in the seafood industry and a
favorite among seafood consumers in North America.
The company has won numerous awards for quality and innovation since its
inception in 1984.
Commensurate with experience
1) Develop prototype formulas and related labeling
2) Conduct product quality tests and shelf life studies
3) Collect data for product specification development shelf life studies
4) Develop and confirm cooking instructions
5) Assist Senior Food Technologists or Project Leader in bench top work
6) Meet sales sample request deadlines
7) Document project related information on time
8) Advise R&D Manager and R&D colleagues of project progress
1) Degree (4 year), preferably MS in Food Science,
Microbiology, or related field
2) Minimum 3-20 years’ experience
3) Knowledge of developing prototype formulas, collecting date for
product specification, etc.
4) 3+ years of food industry background
5) Experience developing recipes and product concepts
6) Familiar with FDA and USDA regulatory terms