Bio-Rad's Food Science Division (FSD) mission is to develop innovative solutions to ensure the quality & safety of food products or ingredients at every stage of the food chain, "from the farm to the fork". FSD is capitalizing in the life science PCR technology access to provide leading rapid PCR pathogen detection system & reagents enabling our customers of the food & water industries to secure the quality of their final products and to save money in delivering faster to retailers or end consumers.
We are seeking a team member to be a part of our fast growing Food Science Division for a Sales Specialist.
· The Sales Specialist will be responsible for the maintenance and growth of their territory for the complete line of Food Science Division consumables and scientific instrumentation.
· Including but not limited to chromogenic media, qPCR for food pathogen detection, and other related equipment/supplies.
· This includes prospecting for new customers and qualifying leads, while managing overall business relationships with established accounts.
· Working with Bio-Rad Field Service and Marketing departments to develop improved operation procedures and training materials.
· Travel up to 50-75% to support sales activities and achieve business goals
· This position can be based metro areas located on the East Coast
· Education: BS, MS, or PhD in Microbiology, Food Science, Life Science discipline or equivalent experience.
· Minimum 5 years experience of PCR techniques in the food science industry. successful sales experience, technical support, or laboratory experience a must.
· Knowledge of food pathogen testing, including but not limited to PCR techniques and also other rapid and conventional methods (ELISA Technology).
· Detailed planning and organization skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently. A combination of expert troubleshooting and interpersonal skills are the keys to success in this position.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
· Extensive travel required.
Bio-Rad is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Metro Area on the East Coast, , United States
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org