We currently have an immediate opportunity for a Food Safety Specialist to join the FLAVORS DIVISION at our North American affiliate located in ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures that Fircal meets Firmenich Standard Requirements for Food Safety and Document Control, including annual review of Controlled Documents.
- Maintains a library of: Policies, Procedures, Training records and Inspection, Sanitation and Calibration Records.
- Maintains Document Change Control including revisions, obsolete and archived items.
- Works closely with other departments.
- Coordinates the writing and issue of new policies and procedures.
- Implements and assures all scheduled food safety testing and monitoring programs and maintains communication between the various departments.
- Coordinates ongoing employee, new hire and contractor GMP training and maintains all associated records.
- Monitor and lead the 3rd party food safety audit program, performs internal GMP audits and external audits of co-packers and warehouses.
- Recommends continuous improvement projects as applicable to the Quality and Operations groups.
- Follows all Lab and Site Safety and GMP rules.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- BS in Food Science or related field preferred.
- Five years of Food Industry experience with Food Safety, Document Control and Quality Assurance experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, Project Management skills.
- Strong in Word, Excel and Power Point, good understanding of Inventory Management Systems.
- Must have strong motivation to bring projects to completion.
- Must work well with all other departments, be a team player and take a leadership role to assist in writing SOPís as needed.
We offer competitive
pay, career growth opportunities, and an outstanding benefits program that
††††††††††† Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
††††††††††† If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com