Microbiology Food Safety Supervisor - Hammonton,
Every day, Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR) connects scientific
professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. Although renowned
for our temporary staffing services, Kelly Scientific Resources has been
working to place qualified scientific professionals in permanent positions
since our inception.
We are searching for Microbiologists for a temporary position in the food
industry. The incumbent's main responsibilities are:
- Oversees or may be responsible for collection of monthly environmental
samples for monitoring of pathogenic organisms in plant. Monitor and charts
- Additional Microbiological testing conducted as need identified.
- Assigns plant wide sanitation areas of responsibilities to all supervisors.
Monitors completion of these audits and follows up with required corrective
actions the audits identify
- Direct crew of up to 10 hourly employees daily. (Janitors, and Pest Control
- Maintains master cleaning schedule for plant meeting GMP and Kellogg
- Maintains and writes detailed clean up procedures and SSOP's for all plant
- Conducts clean up inspections and validations of allergen cleanings using
swabs and/or samples collected for analysis.
Position requires a MS degree in food science or equivalent; a Bachelor's degree
or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years experience; or 7 years sanitation
experience in a food production environment.
Candidate minimum qualifications:
- Certification in Pesticide Application desired.
- Supervisory experience is required.
Candidate preferred qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in food processing with focus on sanitation and
food safety desired.
For immediate consideration, click the 'Apply Now!' button, or refer a friend
by clicking the 'E-mail this job' link provided.
Kelly Scientific Resources® has grown into a $200 million global business as
the scientific business unit of Kelly Services. Our staff of scientists
provides scientific staffing to a broad spectrum of industries including:
chemical, cosmetics, food science pharmaceutical, biomedical, consumer
products, environmental, medical device, clinical, petrochemical, and
With more than 2,600 company-owned and operated offices in 30 countries,
Kelly provides an incredible opportunity to job seekers all over the globe.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it
regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyscientific.com
Kelly Services - Celebrating 60 Years
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
242 Old New Brunswick Rd., Ste. 140