Food Safety Administrator - DFA of California – Sacramento, CA
Full Time/ Permanent
Supports the Food Safety Department through scheduling, customer service, document review, and program management. Administers and abides by departmental and organization policies.
· Serve as first line communication for all food safety service related inquires and direct to appropriate departmental staff.
· Manage the daily administration of GMP (member and non-member) audits (includes quote, contract, scheduling, report review and distribution, and billing).
· Coordinate auditor scheduling and track member Food Safety and GMP audits to ensure membership compliance.
· Review and edit written GMP audit reports and distribute reports to customers.
· Manage the daily administration of all training (public and on-site) and consulting activities (includes quote, contract, scheduling, exam grading, certificate issue, report review and distribution for consulting, and billing).
· Oversee compliance with license agreements where DFA is a HACCP or GFSI certified/ accredited training provider.
· Manage electronic filing system for all quotes/ contracts, reports, certificates, billing, and internal/ external communication according to company’s document retention policy.
· Coordinate with printer to maintain on hand stock of training manuals and issue certificates for all public and on-site training courses.
· Coordinate and trend customer survey feedback regarding Food Safety services. Generate reports of customer feedback for senior management review.
· Coordinate activities/ meetings within the department; route and coordinate information to appropriate individual or group.
· Compile and analyze operational information, generate reports, create correspondence, and other duties as assigned from time to time
· Ensure clients and employees are handled in a professional and courteous manner.
· Food manufacturing experience and working knowledge of GMP’s (21 CFR 110)/ HACCP (Codex Alimentarius) are required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Agriculture, Communications or related field.
· Quality Assurance experience and knowledge of GSFI audit schemes is preferred.
· Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ work experience in a professional environment.
· Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
· Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to adapt and be flexible within a changing work environment.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills and attention to detail.
· Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org