Quality Assurance Manager - Winston-Salem, NC
Golding Farms Foods, a SQF 2000 certified North Carolina manufacturer of Sauces, dressings and liquid condiments is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to take a Key role within its facility located at Winston-Salem, North Carolina Triad area.
Qualified candidate must have experience in food manufacturing industry, preferably sauces, dressings, liquid condiments, liquid seasonings and similar products. Minimum qualification requirements are:
· A hand on experience of Food Quality testing procedures and record keeping
· Strong problem solving skills
· Knowledge of local, state and federal GMP requirements
· Knowledge of Food Label regulations and requirements
· Certification of HACCP from a US based certification organization
· Must have familiarity of GFSI standards and in depth understanding of SQF 2000 requirements
· Supervisory experience as a laboratory manager to handle scheduling and supervision of quality control technicians
· Knowledge of customer complaint investigation and resolution skills
· Ability to handle basic computer tasks such as spreadsheets, word processing and LIMMS a plus
· Strong problem solving skills and experience in working with various manufacturing departmental supervisors in a shift system
· Sound knowledge of food plant sanitation and testing
The position will report to the VP of Technical services and it is a 40 hour salary position. The employer company’s benefits include annual vacation, sick leave, medical insurance, profit sharing and 401K plan.
We expect that candidates interested in this position must have a B.S. Degree in Food Science or a related discipline. A minimum of three years’ experience in food manufacturing industry is required. Please . Will consider ONLY those applicants who meet the minimum qualifications and experience.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org