Food Science QA Regulatory Technician - Carrollton, TX
Support local regulatory department with technical and adminsitrastive tasks.
· Development of content statements for new finished goods (FDA labels)
· Request new finished goods samples from Creative & Applications to create specifications
· Analytical testing on new products depending on customers requirements
· Entry of content statements in internal databe and SAP
· Maintenance of nutrition database including evaluation and entry of new raw materials, development of finished good nutrition information.
· Development of Range breakdowns for finished goods upon customer request and new IPC notifications
· Entry of Specification information based on laboratory data, content statements, and nutrition information in both internal database and SAP.
· Coordinate customer requests with Global Regulatory Affairs
· Fills out all customer product questionnaire, if necessary, Coordinates with Global Regulatory Affairs
· Helps/support Creative & Applications with label match/specification
· Answers customer questions regarding product labels and specifications
· Send out change notice to customers & sales regarding label or spec changes
· Entry of approved USDA cert info & labels into both internal database and SAP
· Updates Carrollton Documents Queue
· Manages Product Data Sheet Queue
· Review expired labels if blocked in PDS queue
· Filing hard copy of content statements with IPC notifications once the internal database and SAP are properly set up with specs and labels
· Excellent working knowledge of MSWord and Excel
· Working knowledge of SAP.
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Must have strong work ethic; be detail-oriented, organized, analytical, and be adaptive to rapid change
· Must be able to work in a high performance/high capacity environment
· Be self-driven wtih regards to skill development and proactive in initiating in work processes
· Physical Demands: Must be able to differentiate Colors and Odor
· Minimum of 2 years working experience in a food lab or chemistry lab with an understanding of food microsystems.
· 2 years experience in the reguatory arena (technical writing) working with FDA labeling laws.
· 2 years successful experience delivering services to internal and external customers.
· BS in Food Science, Chemistry, or the biological sciences.
Carrollton, Texas, United States
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com