QA Coordinator - Food Science – Buena Park, CA
Job Code : BHJOB3479_563816
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Quality Assurance/Safety
Career Level : Entry Level
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Compensation : 0.00 Per Year
Location : Buena Park CA US 90620
Job Description :
Kelly Scientific has a QA Coordinator opening with a food manufacturing company.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible for managing the organization and maintenance of the QA department documentation including related data in Windows, SharePoint, and Oracle. Additionally, this position coordinates efforts with suppliers and co-packers to ensure that the most current and accurate information is available for the Quality Assurance Managers to review, and also coordinates reporting of food safety metrics, supplier information, and item information. The QA Coordinator will work in concert with the QA Manager to help in QA related issues such as customer complaints, internal quality issues.
· For all Oracle items: maintain an accurate active item list and release items on hold in Oracle as part of our positive release program.
· Drives improvement to streamline and implement effective data entry and information management processes within the food safety and team as well as the overall Quality team.
· Generate reports necessary to communicate food safety information status to the QA Managers and/or upper management, including:
o Food safety metrics i.e. customer complaints, EMP compliance
o Audit status reports
o Item Information (certifications and status’)
· Assists in the management and collection of documents for certifications (organic, Kosher, etc.) of active items.
· Assists in the development and maintenance of ingredient and finished product specifications.
· Works in concert with the QA Managers for prompt resolutions of specific food safety or product quality issues with suppliers and copackers through product retrieval and shipping support.
· Takes on advanced roles and responsibilities including special projects as assigned.
Interested candidates please apply directly online and follow up at 909-931-5168
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com