Food Technologist / Food Scientist – Augusta, GA
· Job ID:JO123922-SSG
$65,000 - $85,000
Food Technol/Scientists, R&D Manager
The Judge Group, INC. is currently in search of a Degreed Food Technologist / R&D Manager for a Large USDA Manufacturing Facility located in Augusta, GA.
· Perform Scale-Up on products, process or packaging leading to the development of final specifications for these projects focusing on product blind superiority vs. competition and maximizing margin.
· Support the market research effort through preparation and staging of products to be used for research; work with marketing and market research to design test.
· Maintain and communicate knowledge of current food industry trends, food and packaging processing methods and techniques.
· Act as technical leader for projects assigned as primary responsibility.
· May include supervisory responsibility.
· Individuals at this level are required to perform or delegate all responsibilities of levels up to and including this one.
· Periodic overnight travel to coordinate product testing.
· B.S. degree in Food Science or related field.
· 3-5 years of direct experience in a USDA (Meat or Beef highly preferred) product development.
· Knowledge of current food industry trends, including food and packaging processing methods and techniques.
· Proficiency in the use of spreadsheet, word processing, presentation and other software specific to function.
· Ability to develop applications, including collection, documentation, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of data.
· Ability to effectively use typical laboratory and pilot equipment.
· Appreciation for and demonstration of the scientific method in work conducted.
· Excellent organizational, project coordination, and time management skills; ability to work productively in a team environment.
· Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of organization.
· Ability to project oneself as a consumer.
This is an excellent position offering a Great Base Salary, Benefits, Bonus and Relocation Package(s) for highly qualified candidates. Apply today to email@example.com!
Qualified Candidates for the Food Technologist / R&D Manager position MUST HAVE a 4-Year BS Degree (preferably in Food Science) with 3-5 years of current/previous Food Scientist / Food Technologist Product Development experience from within a USDA (Meat and/or Beef are highly preferred) Manufacturing Facility. At this time, ONLY candidates with a strong USDA Product Development background will be considered. Qualified Candidates should send a Word attachment copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com