Farmers of America is seeking a 2013 summer intern for our Quality
department located at our Zumbrota, MN plant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preform laboratory chemical, physical and microbiological testing on incoming
and outgoing products.
- Perform QA/QC tests.
- File and organize laboratory paperwork.
- QA/QC project – Development and implementation of basic xbar R Statistical process control of cheese moistures
- Production projects, as assigned.
- Perform laboratory chemical and microbiological testing of finished
products and incoming ingredients.
- Assist with food safety programs including sanitation, glass control and
qualified candidate will be a junior or senior in the fall of 2013, with
degree focus in Food Science, Ag Science or Microbiology.