The responsibilities of the Senior Commissary
Production / Food Safety Manager include the following:
- Effectively manage 75+ production employees, as well as management
and supervisor staff, in regards to production, quality control,
engineering, maintenance, distribution and warehouse functions.
- Daily production scheduling as well as reviewing weekly production
results with Senior Management.
- Ensure compliance with all company and regulatory product quality
standards, sanitation standards, food safety standards, employee safety
and environmental standards.
- Maintain a consistently high level of quality in the production of
sandwiches packaged in a MAP environment.
- Oversee the QC (quality control) process and continue to develop it
as a successful accountability and monitoring tool.
- Perform comprehensive Food Safety Audits, and develop a more
streamlined tracking and reporting process for food safety reports.
- Utilize process measurements to anticipate and recognize problems
that could affect product safety and quality. Identify root causes and
resolve problems before they add risk. - Continue the development of
training programs for food safety, and train affected employees.
- Work with operation departments to effect continuous improvement of
food service and quality.
- Facilitate the implementation of action responses to address food
safety & regulatory trends. - Communicate regularly with company
departments regarding any needed procedural changes or necessary
mechanical and physical repairs to ensure safe storage and handling of
- Provide technical sales support while interacting with the sales
department and its customers.
Local Residents Preferred (No Relo)