Food Safety Manager –
PANDA RESTAURANT GROUP, Inc.
Panda Restaurant Group is the nation’s leader in quality Chinese foodservice and one of the largest family-owned businesses in the nation, operating several successful restaurant concepts including Panda Express, Panda Inn and Hibachi-San.
At Panda we all share a common mission: 'deliver
exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people
are inspired to better their lives.' We invest in our people because great
people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk
to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its
mission and our five fundamental values - Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth,
Great Operations, and Giving.
· Work with third party Food Safety Auditors to assure that audits are effective, consistent, and timely.
· Improve food safety awareness at the restaurant through development of a Daily Food Safety Checklist that includes Food Safety guidelines for operators to perform daily.
· Work with operations, engineering, product development, and QA (supplier QA) to develop tools and systems to reduce food safety risk. Risks include physical (metal, plastic etc) as well as microbiological.
· Assist operations during any food safety crisis to assure that regulatory requirements are met, and that any risk to consumers, restaurant employees, or the corporation is minimized.
· Supervise third party Food Safety auditors
· Education: BA or BS in Food Science, Public Health, or related field
· Experience: 5 to 10 years in multi-unit restaurant chain. Must have experience with crisis management.
· Skills & Knowledge: - Must have a strong background in Food Safety. Familiarity with Microsoft based programs is also required.
· Abilities: Candidate must have good communication skills, confidence, and organizational skills to assure prompt follow through and give clear accurate direction
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com