Product Development Scientist - Green Coffee-1302719 - NY-Tarrytown
Kraft Foods Group is one of the most admired and largest food and beverage businesses in North America. We’re also one of the largest worldwide among publicly traded consumer packaged food and beverage companies, based on our 2012 combined net revenues of $18.7 billion.
We manufacture and market food and beverage products, including convenient meals, Refreshment beverages and coffee, cheese and other grocery products, primarily in the United States and Canada, under a host of iconic brands. Our product categories span breakfast, lunch and dinner meal occasions, both at home and in foodservice locations.
Our diverse brand portfolio consists of many of the most popular food brands in North America, Including three brands with annual net revenues exceeding $1 billion each – Kraft cheeses, dinners and dressings; Oscar Mayer meats; and Maxwell House coffees – plus over 20 brands with annual net revenues of between $100 million and $1 billion each.
In the United States, based on dollar share in 2012, we hold the number one branded share position in a majority of our 50 product categories, as well as in 18 of our top 20 product categories. We hold the number two branded share position in the other two product categories.
· Provide technical guidance and input on green coffee origins in conjunction with product development. Translate green types into product development opportunities.
· Cupping / defects evaluation and flavor development
· Bench top and pilot plant product development for new coffee concepts
· Design and lead plant trials to commercialize new and quality / cost saving initiatives
· Create and manage specifications
· Commercialize / start up products
· Work collaboratively with packaging, quality, operation, marketing, sales, and finance
· Master’s Degree in Food Science, Chemistry, or equivalent and 4 years of green coffee & product development experience; or Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Chemistry, or equivalent with green coffee & product development experience
· 20- 30%
· Glenview, conferences, countries of origin, plant trials
Kraft Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Kraft recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com