Supervisor/Team Lead - Villa Rica, GA
(BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Maintain Company
food safety and QA programs.
- Perform necessary testing on incoming raw materials and finished goods.
- Develop and implement food safety and QA programs as needed.
- Train employees on food safety and QA programs.
- Work with Sanitation Group to ensure food safety and quality.
- Manage pest control program.
- Investigate QA complaints and implement corrective actions when
- Audit and assist suppliers to resolve quality issues.
- Lead/participate in company’s continuous improvement, safety and Visual
Factory Management programs.
- Provide technical supports on new product rollout, new process and
- Conduct monthly plant GMP/Food Safety and Quality System audits.
- 3 - 5 years of
progressive experience in food manufacturing Quality Assurance.
- 2 - 3 years of supervisory experience in a food manufacturing company.
- Infinity QS Experience
- Working Knowledge of food safety and QA programs such as (HACCP, GMP,
SPC, Pest Control, Sanitation, etc.)
- Familiar with current food regulations.
- Strong food plant audit experience
- Familiar with SQF, Silliker, AIB, Cook & Thurber Audits.
- Strong Continuous Improvement experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Visual Factory Management experience a plus.
- Must be able to work occasional off-shift and weekend hours as well as
- Key personality traits: Ambitious, highly organized, goal oriented, open
minded, creative, resourceful and tenacious in problem solving,