Product Management Leader Food Safety \Testing
Job Location: Austin,
The food safety testing business is one of the fastest growing and most exciting businesses within the overall company portfolio. It is a critical growth vector for the corporation with expectations to achieve $50-75 million in sales within 4 years. The Food Safety Testing Business Segment Leader will lead and drive the development and implementation of the food safety business strategy. You will run a start up with a significant revenue base and customer reach. Your goal is to grow this business organically and through M&A to establish it as a market leader. You will have significant visibility and support in this key leadership role of a rapidly growing business segment.
The Food Safety Business Segment leader will:
Key Selection Factors/Requirements:
· Prior general management experience of a business, with at least $50M in revenue, including P&L responsibility.
· The candidate will have demonstrated ability to build and execute a strategic product roadmap development strategy (i.e. a product ‘roadmap’).
· The candidate will have minimum five (5) or more years of industry experience in the food safety testing market.
· Prior demonstrated success leading teams of at least 5 people.
· The candidate will have product management, sales or marketing experience in the food safety testing industry.
· The candidate will have an undergraduate degree in a relevant course of study. Additional advanced degrees are preferred, but not required.
Additional preferred attributes:
· In their repertoire, the candidate will be self-motivated & a driving force of product development in their current or past organizations. The candidate will preferably have experience with molecular biology techniques.
· The candidate will preferably have experience with M&A and integration efforts.
· Strong project management skills
Job ID: 8348BR
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org