Food QC Safety Manager
Bob Evans Farms inc. is seeking qualified individuals to fill internships in our Fullerton California Processing Plant and R&D facility. Our Fullerton plant formulates and manufactures soups, sauces, salad dressings, and muffin mixes for our Mimi’s Café brand. Additionally a large portion of production comprises the processing of specialty items for retail sale under various brand names. We are currently offering internships in several areas including, production, process control, quality assurance, R&D, Food Safety, microbiology, Sanitation and HACCP. To learn more about our company, visit the link below.
Hours per week:
10-15 hours weekly (days and times negotiable to coincide with student’s schedule)
Spring Semester (January 2009) Based on student & school schedule
1 - 2 semesters (end date contingent upon final exams etc.)
Complete validation and challenge studies surrounding thermal processing and chilling of ready-to-eat soups, sauces and gravies utilizing cook-chill methods
· Perform HACCP microbiological risk analysis; evaluate process and implement better process controls to reduce or eliminate such risks.
· Devise microbiological testing protocol to monitor potential risks in finished product
· Assist in writing, and verification of HACCP Plan for new and existing formulations
· Evaluate preparation and production methods to increase output and productivity
· Assess current GMPs; implement procedures to control, monitor and ensure compliance.
· Evaluate sanitation procedures and create program to monitor, test and increase effectiveness.
· Audit procedures used to control allergens during processing
Test raw ingredient traceability & recall procedures through to end customer
enrolled in Food Science (or related field of study)
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org