Food Safety Research Specialist Job
Apply now »
Location: Maplewood, MN, US
Food Safety Research
Organization: Health Care Business
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-Minnesota-Maplewood
Job Type: Experienced
3M Food Safety is looking for a Research Specialist to join out Maplewood, MN
The person hired for the position of Research Specialist located in
Maplewood, Minnesota will be responsible for but not limited to the following
- Product development and laboratory experimental work in support of New
Technology (NTI) and New Product Development (NPI) Programs.
- Development of novel coatings and film technology having novel properties
based on customer and business needs. Development of technology from
invention through commercialization.
- Leadership of Product or Technology Teams.
- Cross-functional collaboration, especially between laboratory, quality,
marketing and manufacturing functions on a variety of programs related to
- Strong collaboration with corporate research groups.
- Drive the identification of market needs and translate these needs into
viable new product concepts.
Relocation is not authorized for this role
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without
sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
- Bachelors Degree in Materials Science, Materials
Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering,
Biochemical Engineering or another science or engineering degree not listed
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing new
technologies and/or products (NPI/NPT)
- Minimum of 1 year experience leading technical projects or programs
- Experience working with coatings
- Ph.D. in Materials Science, Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering,
Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering, or Biochemcial
- 5 or more years experience developing new
technologies (NTI programs) and/or new products (NPI programs).
- Coatings, surface treatment, and/or film development experience
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Nearest Major Market:
Biochemistry, Safety, Food Safety, Research, Chemical
Research, Science, Service, Quality, Engineering