Senior Food Technologist - Turlock, CA
CA | Shift: Days | Status: Exempt | Job ID: #16186
Essential Job Functions
1. Provide technical support to develop and implement new
and/or improved processes and products.
2. Identify, test and optimize production parameters which will improve
yields and processing efficiencies.
3. Maximize utilization of all available raw materials for product
formulations to obtain least-cost formulating while maintaining corporate
4. Prepare, update, and issue cost estimate requests and new labels.
5. Provide technical assistance to operations.
1. B.S. in Meat Science, Poultry Science, Food Science or
related field in addition to five-seven years experience in meat or poultry
2. M.S. in Meat Science, Poultry Science, Food Science or related field in
addition to three-five years experience in meat or poultry product
3. Ph.D. in Meat Science, Poultry Science, Food Science or related field.
4. Mexican Food development experience a plus.
5. Knowledge of poultry processing, food processing and related equipment.
6. Excellent math skills - must be able to formulate food products.
7. Excellent written and oral communication skills and be computer literate
in word processing and spreadsheets.
8. Must be able to travel (auto and air).
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume
Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334