Food Safety Account Managers - Tchen and Associates
1. Seattle or Oregon
Little Rock or
organization has been retained to find individuals with strong technical
knowledge of the Food Safety laboratory testing and apply it to commercial
world by growing the current customer base and new business opportunities
through the placement of instruments and reagents. NO PRIOR SALES EXPERIENCE
· Candidates should have a BS/BA degree in a science, lab experience(technical microbiology experience in food industry is a must).
· A successful candidate must have very good organization, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
· Good computer skills and conscientious recordkeeping are mandatory.
· Candidates are responsible for working very efficiently and effectively within the assigned territory to increase revenue while being self-motivated. Prior knowledge of the respective Industry Market Segments, Microbiology, Competitive knowledge, Product line and geographic territory are preferred.
· Compensation over six figures, company car, medical and dental, cell phone, laptop computer etc….
Qualified candidates may send their resume to:
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com