Food Safety Manager - Smithfield VA
Division : Smithfield Packing
Location : Smithfield VA US 23430
Category : Food Service/Sales
Job Type : Full Time
Job Description :
DESCRIPTION: The Food Safety Manager is the onsite food safety and regulatory authority at the facility. The position has the primary responsibility of driving the food safety systems of the plant by developing, modifying, and maintaining the plant's HACCP, SSOP, and regulatory programs to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements for the production of safe and wholesome foods.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Develop, implement and validate science based HACCP plans for each process within the facility.
· Develop, implement and validate science based Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP) for all areas and processes within the facility.
· Manage the Regulatory function to ensure compliance with all FSIS Regulations, Directives, and Policies.
· Develop and implement training programs to instruct employees to monitor and document HACCP, SSOP, and other required functions.
· Supervise the onsite Food Safety staff.
Job Requirements :
· Bachelor of Science Degree.
· Three (3) years of experience in the Meat Industry.
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
· HACCP Certification.
Career Level : Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com