We are looking
for an Experienced Quality Manager to work with one of our partner
companies in the food and bakery industry who will ensure the proper
functioning of the Quality Assurance Department including but not limited
to Quality, Regulatory, and Food Safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
·Managing and leading quality systems programs that will
enable compliance to food safety and regulatory requirements
- Write, implement, and review SOPs and SSOPs.
- Research quality issues by performing root cause
analysis with quality issues and work with
production management as needed to prevent reoccurrence.
- Run Microbiological program and ensure compliance to
Sanitation Performance Standards
(SPS). Provide a summary of the results to QA
Director on a weekly basis.
- Maintain the raw materials and finished products
testing programs and submit as needed
- Monitor and enforce Good Manufacturing Practices
(GMP’s), and good hygiene and
- Provides support on any related product
withdrawals, recalls or market recoveries.
- Manages a program that tracks incidents related
to food safety, both frequency and severity.
- Stop production and/or place product or
ingredients on hold when an immediate food safety
risk or non-compliance to specification is identified.
- Maintain Hold Log and ensures all releases or
destruction of product is properly recorded.
- Support Operations in embedding systemic corrective
and preventative actions regarding
internal and third party audit deficiencies.
- Assist in implementing SQF Level 3 certification.
- Manage SQF programs.
- Work with the QA Crew leader to assure the QC
Technicians are obtaining the proper skills
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of
- Incorporate and maintain procedures in document
- Assures that all products produced are safe for
conform to the intended product design.