Company has an exciting opportunity for an Intern in the Quality & Food
Safety Department in our Memphis,
The primary responsibilities include:
1. Obtain a general understanding of the different RTEC processes.
2. Support Daily up keep of Quality documentation-Certificate of Analysis,
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) forms and operator logs
3. Assist in updating all production Standard Operating Procedures
(SOPs)/Standard Operating Conditions (SOCs)
4. Support growth and development of HACCP programs.
5. Perform routine audits of quality programs and provide analysis of
6. Support test and implementation of current/new product initiatives.
7. Support cost reduction initiatives.
8. Perform analysis of data collected from various quality related
Product Evaluation Systems/Business Warehouse
With 2007 sales of nearly $12 billion, Kellogg Company is the worlds
leading producer of cereal and a leading producer of convenience foods,
including cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, frozen waffles,
and meat alternatives. The Companys brands
include KelloggsÂ®, KeeblerÂ®,
Pop-TartsÂ®, EggoÂ®, Cheez-ItÂ®, ClubÂ®, Nutri-GrainÂ®, Rice KrispiesÂ®,
All-BranÂ®, Special KÂ®, Mini-WheatsÂ®,
Chips DeluxeÂ®, SandiesÂ®,
Morningstar FarmsÂ®, Famous AmosÂ®
and KashiÂ®. . Kellogg products are manufactured
in 18 countries and marketed in more than 180 countries around the world.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an
inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse
talent of its people. Kellogg EOE M/F/D/V
must be entering into sophomore or junior year at an accredited
institution. Strong Food Science major or completed coursework in Food
**can be year round position for local student**
-The intern must be able to effectively deal with all plant employees.
-Must have the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
-be able to meet deadlines
-Must maintain confidential and proprietary information.
-This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skill.
-Efficient personal computer skills in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and
-Attention to detail and interpersonal skills are a must.