Food Safety Specialist - Fuss & O’Neill EnviroScience LLC
Connecticut/New York/northern New Jersey
Fuss & O’Neill EnviroScience LLC has partnered with Arnold Flakowitz Associates to expand into an exciting area of service offerings. We are currently seeking a Food Safety Specialist in the Connecticut/New York/northern New Jersey area.
The Food Safety Specialist will consult with clients in food processing, packaging manufacturing and other food related operations to develop and implement comprehensive Food Safety Programs.
This position requires extensive travel around the tri-state area including night travel 2-3 times per month. Vehicle mileage will be reimbursed at the IRS rate.
· High School diploma
· Typically requires at least 3-5 years of experience in a food production, food safety or related area.
· HACCP Certification Required
· Knowledge of AIB, Silliker, Steritech and other third party standards is required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs – Word, Excel and Outlook
· GFSI Experience preferred
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with employees at all organizational levels
Please go to our website at www.fando.com/careers. There you can fill out an online application and attach your resume.
Fuss & O'Neill is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Fuss & O’Neill participates in the federal e-Verify program.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org