Quality Assurance/Food Safety Manager -
Cumberland Gap Provision, a subsidiary of John Morrell & Co.
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)
Corporate Manager, Human Resources
605-330-3154 instantly fax your resume >>
Cumberland Gap Provision is seeking a Quality Assurance/Food Safety Manager for its ham and sausage production facility. The successful candidate will be able to:
B.S. degree in food-related science field required, a M.S. degree is desirable. Minimum 5 years in the production of food is required.
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Strong inter-personal and communication skills
· Ability to advise and teach people in a variety of quality/food safety issues
· The ability to operate in a food-processing environment
· Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
· Capable of establishing and implementing sanitation process controls
· Basic computer skills
We offer an excellent salary, exceptional benefits including pension, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement program. If you have the skills we require, are committed to being a valued contributor and enjoying your job, please send your resume immediately to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], fax to 605-330-3154 or mail to:
Corporate Human Resources Manager
John Morrell & Co.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/D
no phone calls please
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com