Food Product Development Scientist/Manager Broomfield, CO
Below you will find detailed information about this open position. To submit your resume, click on the 'Submit Resume' button.
Food Product Development Scientist/Manager
20 - 30%
The Food Product Development Scientist/Manager is responsible for developing new and improving existing products, processes and systems in support of business objectives. This role will also manage and coach a small team of junior product developers.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Report to the Vice President of R&D. Manage direct reports to advance projects to deliver business plans.
· Work with cross-functional teams to deliver projects for top and bottom line growth.
· Develop, inspire and motivate junior talent.
· Indirectly manage internal and external resources to advance projects in a systematic, timely and technically rigorous fashion.
· Arrange sensory evaluations and consumer taste panels.
· Serve as technical and program subject matter expert internally and externally.
· Respond to and record results of requests for technical support, especially from production factories and customers.
· Create, manage and approve specifications.
· Create and document approaches for, and results of, experimental and commercial trials.
· Work with ingredient suppliers and other suppliers.
· Travel domestically and, occasionally, internationally (up to 30% travel).
· NOTE: This position will sit in our Broomfield, CO offices (relocation assistance available).
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com