Global Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Director-HOP00859
Cargill Animal Nutrition (CAN) provides customized animal productivity solutions to commercial producers across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Rather than focusing on standardized nutrition products, we create customized ingredient blends, and management programs to fit each situation. Our research-proven management and nutrition technologies suit the specific needs of our diverse array of customers. And our animal nutrition and management experts offer the scope and creativity to serve the unique needs of each customer.
This position will manage the execution of the CAN Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory (FSQR) strategies. Oversee CAN Business Unit (BU) work to ensure compliance with Corporate Food Safety Policies and applicable regulations. Lead the corporate CAN FSQR organization through its linkages to the QRA leads embedded in each CAN regional business.
· 50% Establish and lead CAN FSQR organization
· 20% Identify gaps with corporate food safety policies and procedures. Lead/coach FSQR team to close gaps through projects and/or processes
· 10% Manage incidents that may impact human or animal health, coordinating with Corporate Food Safety where appropriate
· 10% Oversee Supplier Qualification and External Manufacturer processes
· 10% Raise awareness of FSQR across CAN
· Bachelors Degree
· Minimum 5+ years experience developing, leading, and deploying strategies
· Excellent communication skills due to high level of interaction with CAN leadership (President, Vice President, etc.), country leadership teams, corporate functions (Senior Leadership Team), government regulators, suppliers, customers, etc.
· Demonstrated strong team-leadership skills; ability to lead and influence teams to achieve common objectives
· Proven capabilities in managing, engaging, developing, and coaching personnel
· Ability to travel both domestic and international up to 30%
· Advanced degree
· CFSRA Training or appropriate equivalent (FSSC 22000, Codex principles guidance and standards)
· Basic understanding of US and EU food/feed safety laws and regulations
· Familiarity and knowledge of animal nutrition business
· Previous leadership roles in addressing FSQR issues
Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org