Food Safety Tech
full benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k
Year-Round - Full Time
position will assist the QA manager and the QA Specialist in quality
control and quality assurance. This person will spend most of their time on
the production floor.
- Pre-operation inspections
- Manage internal pest control
checks and keep detailed inventory of sanitizer
- Retain sample evaluation
- Data entry, daily logs
compliance to include hourly wash and tank dip checks [sanitizer
concentration and temperatures] Foot bath sanitizer, hand sanitizer
and paer towels, soap checks.
- Responsible for raw lot
number recording. New lines heavy objects traps.
- Responsible for pH meter,
colorimeter and calibration of all designated areas.
- Must work safely at all times
and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of
- Comply with Lancaster Foods
LLC policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of
age to work in warehouse.
- A minimum of 6 mos to 1 year experience desired.
- Must be detailed oriented and
have excellent follow up skills.
- Bilingual [English/Spanish]
desired but not qualified.
- Must demonstrate basic math
- Must demonstrate proficiency
to read English.
- Ability to operate a variety
of Powered Industrial Equipment.
- Obtain Powered Industrial
Certification for lift trucks, pallet jacks and man lifts.
- Ability to occasionally lift
and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be able to work a
flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to, with
reasonable accommodations, lift and carry up to 75 pounds, work in
temperatures, which range from 28-90 degrees, work in a wet, damp and
dusty environment, and ability to read/understand warehouse documents.
- Personal Protective Equipment
Required: Steel Toed Shoes [Lancaster Foods will reimburse up to $50
with a receipt] and your ID badge/timecard.
- Scheduled shift out times may
vary and will be addressed at the beginning of the shift or as soon as
it is known. Due to the shift workload, the employee may be sent home
earlier or later than scheduled. All efforts will be made by
management to notify the employee as early as possible regarding the
shift change. It is the responsibility of the employee to make any
necessary adjustments to accommodate the shift change.
Copyright (C) All rights
reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com