Sr. Food Technologist – Princeton, NJ
Job Posting Date
Firmenich is a leading international company with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. Our reputation
for excellence as a creator and manufacturer of specialty chemicals, flavors and perfumery products is
recognized worldwide. From our award-winning fragrances to our irresistible candy ingredients, our team
has been combining experience and innovation to perfume and flavor our clients' products for our mutual
success. Their passion has not only helped create many of the world's best-selling perfumes, cosmetics,
household products and food & beverage selections, it's the major reason for our success as the world's
largest private company in our industry.
Sr. Food Technologist
We currently have an immediate opportunity for a Sr Food Technologist to join the Sweet Goods
DEPARTMENT of our FLAVORS DIVISION at our North American headquarters located in PRINCETON,
NEW JERSEY. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work as a member of the Sweet Goods team to aggressively grow our Sweet Goods North America
business by understanding clients' needs and selecting the appropriate flavoring system to deliver
winning solutions to our clients.
- Lead projects in Sweet Good applications for Bakery/Cereal.
- Provide timely application support, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to applications and
- Demonstrate outstanding creativity and knowledge in prototype and concept development for customer
demonstrations and business development opportunities.
- Actively participate on selling teams to build relationships with clients via phone, email, and with account
managers on sales calls as technical support.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of core customers' strategies, brands, and products in order to bring
new ideas to the client.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Firmenich flavors and applied technologies.
- Generate, evaluate, and recommend new methods, ingredients, and equipment.
- Accountable to Flavors Application management.
- Bachelor of Science degree (Food Science/Technology, Chemistry or related field)
- Must have 5+ years experience in flavor applications/baked goods product development.
- Experience in a food manufacturing company is highly preferred.
- Culinary skills/training in biscuits and sweet goods is a plus.
- Strong communication, computer, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in team environment and demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Achieve results as technical team member to develop, design, and execute experiments and
- Demonstrate outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
At Firmenich, we create an environment in which employees are valued, motivated and encouraged to
reach their full potential. We foster entrepreneurial spirit and imaginative teamwork with freedom to act
within our strategic plans. We recruit and develop the best talents, rewarding them accordingly. We offer
competitive pay, career growth opportunities, and an outstanding benefits program that features:
* Generous Paid Time Off!
* Quarterly Bonus Potential!
* Retirement Plans!
* 401(k) with Company Match!
* Low Cost Medical, Dental & Rx & Vision Coverage!
* Tuition Assistance for Employees and Children!
* Flexible Spending Accounts!
* Subsidized Cafeteria!
* Tobacco Free Campus!
* And Many More Employee-Friendly Programs!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
USA - New Jersey – Princeton
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com