Three die of food poisoning in Madhya Pradesh village

December 17th, 2008 - 6:37 pm ICT by IANS

Source of Article:  http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/health/three-die-of-food-poisoning-in-madhya-pradesh-village_100132097.html

Bhopal, Dec 17 (IANS) Three people, including two children, died in Madhya Pradesh’s Sagar district due to food poisoning, the police said Wednesday.Five members of a family in Dabera village fell ill after eating ‘makki ki roti’ (maize roti) late Tuesday night.

While two children died on the spot, their mother Suhagrani died on way to hospital.

Two other children, who also fell ill, were undergoing treatment at the Malthon Primary health centre where their condition is reported to be stable.

Suhagrani, the police said, had purchased maize from a shop last evening.



 

 

Main Page

setstats            Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com

            If you have any comments, please send your email to info@foodhaccp.com