400 Ho Chi Minh City pupils suffer food
Source of Article: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-12/23/content_10547500.htm
HANOI, Dec. 23 (Xinhua) -- About 400
students of a primary school in Vietnam's southern Ho Chi Minh City were
hospitalized for food poisoning, Vietnamese newspaper The Youth reported on
The affected students of Phuoc Binh primary school had
a meal of cuttlefish, cabbage soup, sponge cake and milk at noon and in the
afternoon on Monday, the newspaper reported.
In the evening the same day, around
400 students went to hospital for emergency medical treatment as they
started to feel stomachache and vomited.
Inspectors from the city's health
department rushed to the scene to collect the food samples for analysis,
but are not yet to find out the cause, the newspaper said.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your
email to firstname.lastname@example.org