The comprehensive food
safety information website
Sr Food Technologist, Confections – Dayton, NJ
Independently develop and test flavors in food applications for the divisional and global sales efforts. Execute training programs for reports, other internal functions and customers. As Project Manager, provide cross-functional team leadership and manages more junior Technologists and Technician staff. Direct flavor and technology development for focus category and flavor types.
Within project teams in focus categories, develop winning flavor systems for key regional and global customers. Provide development leadership to building flavor portfolios and technical services for customers. Provide application training for Technologists and Technicians. Provide leadership to advance strategic category and platform initiatives. Provide cross-functional Project Management when designated as project leader.
· Working effectively and provide leadership within assigned teams, ensure highest win rate possible by developing salable and production friendly flavored foods, within the project parameters (regulatory and client restrictions).
· Interact successfully with key customers developing flavors to requirements and building customer relationships.
· Anticipate, investigate and resolve problems with raw materials, flavor systems and finished prototypes.
· Participate directly and provide cross-functional leadership in strategic category and platform initiatives to build flavor system capabilities, execute training programs and Bank flavor offerings.
· Develop and execute training & guidance to more junior staff to increase their competence and value.
· Develop application skills to address changing food product trends and processing techniques.
· Safe work practices.
· Four Year Degree. (BS/BA in culinary, food or related chemical Science preferred).
· Minimum of 7 - 10 years experience in food or/and flavor industry in active product development.
· Fluent in English. Additional languages highly desirable.
· Project management experience.
· Experience in Confections.
· Excellent communication, presentation, computer and math skills.
· Travel as required.
· At least 10-15 years in food or flavor manufacturing/product development.
· MS/PHD in culinary, food or related chemical sciences.
· 3-5 years of project management experience.
· Proven creative ability.
Dayton, New Jersey, United States
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com