R&D Food Safety & Regulatory Affairs Assoc Principal Scientist Job
Date: Mar 12, 2012
Location: Barrington, IL, USA
The R&D Food Safety & Regulatory Affairs (FSRA) Associate Principal Scientist is responsible for ensuring faultless compliance of recipes and labeling and contributing effectively to the innovation/renovation process from ideas to preparation of launches.
· BS/MS degree in food science, nutrition or law and minimum of 5 years of Regulatory experience in the food or flavor industry.
· Ability to interface effectively with internal partners (Marketing, Legal, Graphics, and PD team), providing guidance and direction for successful product launches.
· Ability to prioritize workload, balance multiple tasks and work independently.
· Working knowledge of Regulatory databases and Product Vision is desirable.
· Strong sense of urgency and commitment to service leadership to meet aggressive timelines.
· Must be willing and able to travel 5% of the time.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org