Job information Center
The most comprehensive website for Food safety and quality job openings since 2003
Useful Sites in FoodHACCP.com
Food Safety Daily News/ Outbreak News/
Recall News/ USDA:FDA News/
New Methods News/
Weekly Newsletter/ Online Slides/
Conferences and Trainings/
FoodHACCP Main Page
Director of QA & Food Technology – Poultry Processing
Poultry Processing Company
Job Description for: Director of QA & Food Technology
Reports to: COO
Reportees: QA & HACCP Supervisor
Areas of Management Responsibility:
· Oversees HACCP and SSOP program compliance including pest control programs, employee and supervisory training programs, GMP training, support for corrective action plans, and ongoing product updates.
· Prepares, implements, and monitors all department schedules.
· Oversees USDA and FSIS programs including acting as a liaison to government inspection personnel.
· Supports product labeling in the areas of government regulations and provision of nutritional information.
· Manages the microbiology and shelf life programs.
· Supports sales and marketing in regard to consumer and customer complaints and new product development.
· Processes sale sample requests.
· Manages Quality Assurance department staff including coaching, performance management and appraisal, setting compensation levels, and problem resolution.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com