6th International Conference for
Food Safety and Quality
(November 8-9. 2011) Chicago, IL
5th Conference (Nov.
4th Conference (Nov.
3rd Conference (October
2nd Conference (Nov.
1st Conference (Nov.
International Conference for Food Safety/Quality
November 6-7, 2007
Major Topic: Food Industries' Actions for Food Safety and Quality
Key Speakers for 2007 Conference
2nd International Conference for
Food Safety and Quality - Handout
- Including all speakers' slides
- Poster Presentations' abstracts
Total Page 128
Y.C. Fung - Kansas State University
- Presentation for Detection of Foodborne pathogens
Doyle - University of Georgia
- Presentation for Global Microbiological Food Safety Issues Before
USDA (2008 IAFP President)
- Presentation for Food Industries
actions' for food safety
Bodnaruk - Ecolab Inc.
- Presentation for Pathogens Control Systems for Food Safety
Robin Forgey - Costco
- Presentation for Challenges of Reducing Microbial Risk in Retail
Paul Hall - IAFP President (2004), VP ConAgra
- The Changing Food Safety Landscape: Protecting Our Products and Consumers
in a Global Society
William D. Marler, Esq. -MarlerClark attorneys
- Presentation for Foodborne Illness CSI: Cracking the Legal Code
Indaue Mello-Hall, PepsiCo.
- Presentation for Formulating with safety and stability in mind
Maha Hajmeer, California Department of Public
- Presentation for Environmental Findings of the E. coli O157:H7
Dong-Hyun Kang- Washington State University
- Presentation for Detection of Enterobacter sakazakii
E. Koeritzer -President of AOAC International (2005-2006), 3M
- Presentation for Seafood
Contamination and the AOAC role for Industry, Exporters
- IAFP President (2000-2001), VP- FPA
for Food Safety: Getting Back on Track
Click on here to Print PDF File for Program